2017 was an awesome year and what better way to end the year than plan towards a greater 2018. I have put together my wish list for the Christmas season and some against the new year as well. The last time I did this was in my birthday wish list, last year and I have gotten almost everything on that list now. Let’s get right into it.
PERSONAL GROWTH WISHLIST
If there was anything I went through this year, it was GROWTH and PAIN. I understood pain from a whole new perspective and I’m learning to understand myself more. It is my wish that I grow deeper in my relationship with God and that He grants me million dollar ideas to make my Digital Marketing business boom!
My new motto is to ‘Spread Happiness, one Brand at a time’. Recently, I’ve been in and out of ‘down’ moments. It is my wish that present and in the new year, I am happier than I have ever been. Happiness is a choice, so I’m deciding to be happy and to share happiness everywhere I go. So, if you know any brand that is in the business of putting smiles on people’s faces, let me know about them.
I’m planning to make a big move next year which involves a whole lot of buying materials and paying dues so I’m in need of a lot of money o. In case you’re wondering what a jero like me wants to buy, here’s a short breakdown;
- A Tripod: I’m planning to go back to YouTube in the coming year so I’d be needing a tripod to shoot my videos.
- A Ring Light: Lighting is very important in Videography and Photography, both of which I’m planning to do more of, in 2018, so I’d be in need of a ring light to make my videos and pictures more aesthetically pleasing.
- A professional makeup box filled with makeup: I’m planning to get serious about Makeup Artistry. Since I learnt Makeup in 2013, I’ve done little to nothing to monetize my knowledge. I’m planning to monetize it and add it to my content for YouTube or probably have a makeup studio as well.
- Money; just because even after having all these, money can never be enough.
- 50mm Nikon lens: I need this to take better pictures
I’ve been eyeing two wigs from @EllaEmmanuell for a while now. The Wig Taje and a braid wig from her would make me elated this season. You can get those HERE
To be honest, I need a wardrobe change. Clothes tailored by Serah Kassim or Melodia and Ready to Wear from DUD Lagos will make me so happy. DUD even has some new pieces made specially for the Christmas season. You can reach them by clicking on their names above. I have embedded the links to shop.
SUNFLOWER SERUM BY BAHI COSMETICS
Recently, I have been paying more attention to my skin and the BAHI serum has had so much positive reviews so I’d really love to have it. It’s not so common in the Nigerian market but You can shop their products HERE
If you’ve been following this blog from the beginning, you would know that my first blog post talked about my love for shoes. I am a proud shoe whore. Good shoes take you to good places, so why won’t I love them. I wear a size 36/37 just in case PAPA GOD touches your heart to bless me.
MONEY! MONEY! CUZ MONEY IS IMPORTANT
So, on that note, Welcome to the month of December. Your best days are here.
WORD FOR THE DAY
“Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you
the desires of your heart. ”
What do you want for Christmas? Let me know in the comments’ section below.
Till my next post,
Always reflect God’s perfection.
Wishing you Lots of Happiness,